
"Feeling fat isn't a crime. But seeing this movie has give me inspiration to slimming down."
Once you start studying hard and working on, your weight always do increase. The question isn't how much you gained, but how to keep yourself in shape. I for one, although exercising regularly through the years, has fallen to one of the many sins, gluttony, and made myself a member of the so-called "obesity" clan.
Let's take this. I started my university at age 16 weighing a little less than 50 kg. I gained roughly 5 kg a year during my university and graduated at 21 weighing close to 70 kg. During those years, the big surprise was that I was the manager and captain of my faculty basketball team and also captain of the Sickduck FC. One thing was sure, exercise and gaining weight do not really cancel each other out, there's gotta be something more to the equation.
18 months of work has pushed my weight to a career high 77kg with a height of only 170cm. Could you believe it?...That's it...I have to stop the weight rising....For today, I vow to beat obesity and return myself into a lean, mean, fat-burning machine...

3 comments:
Hi joke,he is the perfect man just a kidding
55555555555555
66666666666666
Post a Comment